Dental emergencies like toothaches or knocked out tooth can happen to anyone regardless of age.
Any obvious damage to a tooth – chips, fractures, lost fillings or broken crowns – should be treated as soon as possible. If you’re not sure if a dental problem is an emergency, dentists offer this advice: If it hurts, it’s an emergency. If you call us right away, we can repair the damage and prevent it from getting worse.
If you are in Bournemouth, Poole or anywhere in the Dorset and you need specialized urgent dental care, you can call Bright Blue Dental Practice’s main phone number 01202 528949 and we will give you advice and an appointment ASAP.
Our surgery hours are:
8 am – 1 pm; 2 pm – 5 pm
8 am – 1 pm; 2 pm – 7 pm
8 am- 1 pm; 2 pm – 5 pm
8 am – 2 pm
Our solutions to your problems
- Changing old amalgam (Mercury contained) fillings to highly aesthetic white fillings with outmost safe care.
- Closing gaps for missing teeth
- Restore broken down teeth
- Restore tooth wear & erosion
- Sensitivity teeth
- Gum disease
- Discoloured teeth
- Bad Breath
- Orthodontics, crooked teeth treatment
- Temporomandibular joint dysfunction