Traditional methods are regularly based on mechanical dental treatments in direct contact with the tissue.
Nowadays, the use of laser instruments permits treatments without direct contact to the tissue. Therefore,
especially surgically procedures on soft and hard tissue are atraumatic. Almost painless and secure a fast healing.
If decontamination(elimination of bacteria, viruses or fungal) is necessary on dental surfaces, dental implants or tissue, laser treatment can be conducted and can also have biostimulative effects on tissue healing. It is also possible to remove dental decay and to produce fillings with laser technology.
Digital Smile Makeover
Pain free treatments
Root Canal Treatment
Dental Hygiene Sessions
Our surgery hours are:
8 am – 1 pm; 2 pm – 5 pm
8 am – 1 pm; 2 pm – 7 pm
8 am- 1 pm; 2 pm – 5 pm
8 am – 2 pm
Our solutions to your problems
- Changing old amalgam (Mercury contained) fillings to highly aesthetic white fillings with outmost safe care.
- Closing gaps for missing teeth
- Restore broken down teeth
- Restore tooth wear & erosion
- Sensitivity teeth
- Gum disease
- Discoloured teeth
- Bad Breath
- Orthodontics, crooked teeth treatment
- Temporomandibular joint dysfunction